Why Choose Kunze Analytics?
10 Years in a Corporate Service Center
Certification by Solver.com
Product Development at Publishing Companies
- Kunze Analytics helps businesses hire, promote and coach employees optimally.
- By deploying artificial intelligence in our Assessment and Survey models, we predict desired business outcomes responsibly.
- As a result, business leaders make better personnel decisions. Our clients’ employees are more productive, engaged and safe while also staying longer in their well-fitting job roles.
- We take each individual’s natural and acquired skills and abilities seriously.
- Of 40 clients audited, average benefit-to-cost ratio was 14:1 or an ROI of 1,300%.
Click here on our Optimizing Talent White Paper to download the document and get to know us better.
Core Competencies | Improving Talent Decisions, Providing and Auditing Assessments and Surveys
Ensemble Regression Trees and Machine Learning Models
Predictive Scorecards for Coaching each Direct Report
Data Mining, Simulation and Optimization at Solver.com
Achievement of their Full Potential and Productivity
What Others Have Said
Chris is an incredible resource to have available when your client’s data need analysis. Chris understands how to not only provide information, but present real value related to using tools for selection. I appreciate his ability to provide the information quickly and accurately.
Chris is by far one of the very best at understanding and applying psychometric assessments to meet the strategic needs of clients. He is a terrific asset to have in my corner!
Chris is a consummate strategic partner. He excels at understanding the needs of his customers and helping them achieve their goals.
Chris and I have worked together on several projects over the years. He has an impeccable reputation within the company and with his co-workers. Admired and respected by everyone, Chris is instrumental to the success of our company.
Half the group with better Fit Scores exhibited 19% higher General Performance.
There is no going back to normal.
At an average profit of $1,500/transaction, this would be $240,000 additional profit.
The data set comes from a national validation study within the Financial Services industry.
With conscious effort and will power, this professional has the potential to become a Top Performer.