“Gratitude is the rarest flower in the garden of human virtues.”
As we’ve reached the eve of Thanksgiving Day and my wife has the whole house smelling of roasting turkey, I’d like to thank YOU:
- For doing business with Kunze Analytics
- For being connected through social media
- For posting content I’ve found very helpful
- For scheduling time for us to get to know one another
- For telling me about how you’ve been resilient in 2020
- For reading my emails
- For reading this blog
- For watching some of the content I’ve been posting
- For including me in your prayers
I am grateful for YOU. Many blessings during this week and beyond!
A special thanks to Tavin Dotson for posting this photo on Unsplash.